- Applications and Letters of Support (2) are due each year by: May 31
- Awards will be announced each year on: July 15
- Award distributed by August 1
- Applicants must be attending or be accepted to an accredited nursing school program.
- Applicants for the Advanced Degree must have completed their BSN, have their RN license and be attending or accepted to an accredited masters or doctorate program in nursing.
- MEPN (Master’s Entry Program Nursing) Students should apply for the undergraduate scholarship
- Applications will NOT be considered unless 2 Letters of Support are received by the due date.
Scholarship/Awards Committee Selection Criteria
The Committee will review each application and assign points (1-30) to the following:
- ANA\C, CNSA or other nursing organization or club membership
- Contributions in healthcare and nursing
- Prior Leadership history
- Participation in school programs
- Other service organization participation or volunteer participation
- Nursing Career Goals
- Publications &/or presentations
- Strength of Letters of Support
- Additional supportive information, other awards, achievements, honors related to healthcare.
- Strength of Letters of Support – 2 required by application deadline.